Manuel Vicente Valencia
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Universidad Autónoma De Occidente, 2003.
- Specialist in Automation and Process Equipment, Universidad Autónoma De Occidente, 2006.
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, Universidad Del Valle, 2012.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Instructor, 2003- 2013, full time.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Assistant Professor, 2013- current, full time.
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Laboratory Assistant, 1990- 2003, full time.
- A. Paz, C.A. Lozano, M.V. Valencia, SCADA System for a power electronics laboratory, Ingeniería & Desarrollo, 25 (2009) 115- 124.
- J.A. Aguilar, M.V. Valencia, M.F. Martinez, C.A. Quiceno, C.M. Sandoval, Using the theory of inventive problem solving (Triz) in the analysis of products of mobility support to identify opportunities for innovation, Ingeniería y Competitividad, 14 (2012) 137- 151.
- J.A. Aguilar, M.N. Hurtado, M.V. Valencia, C.Sandoval, Interdisciplinary design of an assistive product for personal mobility with the use of an expanded model of axiomatic design, IDEMI 2012, Florianopolis, Brazil, 2012.
- M.V. Valencia, J.A. Aguilar, R. Chavarriaga, J.A. Loaiza, J.M. Mayor, A.M. Bolaños, M.N. Hurtado, Exploratory study on visual feedback with motor response in patients with ECV, IBERDISCAP 2013, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana, 2013.
Certifications or professional registrations
Professional registration No. VL205-43024 issued by the Colombian Association of Engineers.
Current membership in professional organizations
Member of the American Society Instrumentation Branch Colombia.
Honors and awards
- National Competition Best Undergraduate Works Otto De Greiff, Third Place from Otto de Greiff Competition in the Sustainable Development Area, 2011.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Outstanding Teacher, 2014.
Most recent professional development activities
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, General English Level: Intermediate, 1999.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Training Of University Teachers In Teaching Skills, 2007.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali, Creation of Virtual Learning Environments, 2009.